One of my big thoughts for the week is on the idea of balance. I have included a link to my thoughts below and my realization and explanation for why I reject the idea of balance. I also revisited my writing from my solo trip to British Columbia. I shared one story on my blog this week and and linked to the longer story I published over the winter on Maptia. Here is a snippet from one of the stories:
"It is funny how sometimes you see and hear the right things at the right time. For me this was a great time to be reminded of what love and longing looks like. As much as this solo trip was about an adventure it was also about reflecting on and regaining my belief that people can and do have strong passion, compassion, and love."
Here are a few of my favorite links from the week. that I hope you will enjoy and have a wonderful weekend.
- 10 Visual Artists Who Are Changing the Way We See Advertising, and the World
- Why I am rejecting living a balanced life
- What Do You Do to Feel More Creative?
- Is that not worth exploring? By: James Rhodes and Illustrated by: Zen Pencils
- No limits: UMPI professor may be 1st paraplegic to scale Mt. Katahdin
- Flying solo is a trip of adventure, discovery, and renewal. Read one of my stories.