I have been filled with sadness this week for the ongoing destruction of the earth. Yet, I also find such strength, beauty, and inspiration from the creative endeavors of others, my own creative projects, and the great conversations I have with so many awesome people.
I would love to hear from you, so feel free to introduce yourself and share a bit about you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be stoked to hear about your creative projects, questions, suggestions, etc.
I hope the links this week bring you much inspiration and ideas to chew on this weekend.
- Watch the important places (A Collaborative film by Gnarly Bay and Forest Woodward and Friends. As just under 10 minutes, the beauty of the story will fill you with hope and inspiration. I know it certainly encouraged me to live my adventure life and always follow my passions.
- 8 Pro Photographers share the best advice they ever got (Elia's quote above from one of them)
- The Creative Act by Colin Wright
- “The thing about fear is that those things that you’re afraid of-those are the things that you need to go and do.”-Chase Jarvis
- Great chapter about Chase Jarvis journey to becoming a creative and a commercial photographer.
- Read my Saddened by Destruction on my blog about the need to protect all the wild places of the earth and the wild animals that live here. #CecilTheLion
- Jane Goodall said this week: "Only one good thing comes out of this – thousands of people have read the story and have also been shocked. Their eyes opened to the dark side of human nature. Surely they will now be more prepared to fight for the protection of wild animals and the wild places where they live. Therein lies the hope." See more of her statement along with links to more media coverage.