Here are a few links that I found inspiring and provided thought and motivation to work on the things in life that matter most to me. Photography, running, and thoughts about setting goal and living with less to enable time for what matters most is all wrapped up in a few quick links.
- David duChemin asks "What do you do when sharing your photographs gets in the way of creating them?" on his blog.
- Check out this story about a one year shopping ban to save money, remove debt, and create a life that matters most.
- "Curiosity doesn't have a finish line." Check out the film Curiosity about ultra running by North Face. Also, as Scott Jurek pushes for Mt. Katahdin (and a new record) I have been reading wonderful articles about his incredible journey. Check out this recent piece on Nat Geo's adventure blog.
- My post this week in celebration of Acadia National Park's 99 birthday along with a recent photograph I captured in the park this spring.
- Babies in the Wild a beautiful story and images by Marina Cano on Maptia. In case you have not heard of Maptia, it is a storytelling platform with a beautiful layout to share stories and photographs. I encourage you to check it out.