Friday seems to come so quickly in the summer. Summer is quite magical here in Maine and since it is a short season I have to remind myself to slow down sometimes. I guess I do this all year really. There is just so much awesome and I want to experience as much of the wild beauty that I can whether hiking, paddling, traveling, running, or most any other activity I can do.
Here are a few links that I really enjoyed this week and hope they spark some excitement for you too!
- 5 Questions to Ask When Trying to Discover What is Most Meaningful in Your Life sparked by post this week to "Ask Good Questions."
- Reflect to expand and other landscape photo tips from Chris Burkard on Artifact Uprising's Blog
- “A good story has a sense of wonder, it raises curiosity, it leaves something untold for us to gnaw on.” I could not agree more with David duChemin and loved this longer blog piece recently titled "Story"
- Scott Jurek set the new Appalachian Trail speed record which was neat to follow and quite the journey. Here is a small piece with some inspiring and celebratory photos.
- My photo on Instagram of my mid week mini adventure swimming here