I am approaching the final weekend and week of moving. It is exciting but a lot of work. I enjoy the freedom that each move brings. It is also a great time to get rid of things and as I mentioned last week... to give things away. I was surprised this morning with homemade maple syrup and goats milk soap as a thank you for something I had given away. It was a wonderfully nice gesture and the perfect for me since I can use them immediately.
My access to Internet has been very intermittent so I have relied on Twitter to share what I have been reading and thinking about. Here are some of the links that inspired thought and action this week.
- I saw a fire rainbow for the first time
- Living near trees makes you healthier and could make you feel like you got a $10,000 raise
- 7 smartphone tips and tricks to try this weekend
- Life on the Road: DesignEggs Andy Wickstrom on Photography, Business, and Travel
- Seth Godin shares "The Interim Strategy"
- Old photographs take new form with whimsical twist